Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

an irritable heart beat

Though miles come between us And distance keeps us apart Nothing can ever change The love inside my heart From where you are You have the power to touch my heart You’ve reached a place deep inside No one else could ever find I may not be there with you Every minute of the day,
But you’re always here with me In at least a thousand ways,  You’ve turned my world around
And I’m so lost in you now That even if I wanted to I can’t be found From where you are
You move me in so many ways Lift my spirits, take my breath away Whether it be a thought, Or a moment that we’ve shared, It only takes a second To get from here to there to remember you and me and remember how beautiful we are could be

Though I cannot really feel You here at my side, It’s always nice to know  I can feel the love
Without the simplicity of being always here  i just love you , your presence . i love what you have done to me . it's just a miracle you took my heart in a blink of an eye , please be here for me  . be by my side . if i could go all over the globe just to be with you i will do  . yes i do .   It happenrd yes it happened you brought out the best in me . You mafr me scream yes i do .facing all troubles all the hardships just to be with you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment