Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

take a single step inside my heart

If only you could,step inside my heart.you might be overwhelmed. by what I feel for you, i don't know what is it but all what i am sure of is  Love, pure and simple love that has no end

and longs to hold you near or now and forever; for as long as we’re both here

I want to protect you,I want to keep you safe,I never want to see you cry,or feel an ounce of pain, i suffered alot away from you . and last i am complete . i lost alot and i lost the dearest to me , but you came here to make my life complete . I want to give you everything I want to give you my all

I never want to give you less than anything you want,you deserve the best . you deserve everything u want . maybe every single drop of happiness arent enough for you . you r the prefect creature i had ever dreamt of.  Because it’s simple my love for you is pure and you are the one I’ve waited my whole life for.

No comments:

Post a Comment